Collection and Use of Information
When you visit this Web Site, we may collect general Internet data, including your domain name, the web page from which you entered our site, which of our web pages you visited, and how long you spend on each page. To collect this information, when you visit our Web Site, a "cookie" may be set on your computer. Cookies contain information that allows our web servers to recognize you whenever you visit. We utilize cookies to record session information, passwords, and the profile of subscribed clients at a site in order to provide better service when visitors return to our site. We use the information we collect to study how this site is used, so that we may improve and enhance your experience on our Web Site. We do not provide this information to outside parties other than for such reasons. No personal information is stored in cookies.
Information You Provide
When you provide information through this Web Site, we use it only for the business transaction for which it was collected. Based on the nature of your transaction with us, you may provide to us certain personally identifiable information such as first and last name; home address, or other physical address; an email address (so we may contact you); a telephone number; a social security number; or certain other information, such as date of birth, employment information, schools attended, licenses held and other information as required to process your transaction collectively, ("PII"). In general, we will use the information collected from you for the purpose for which you provided such information. We will not release your PII to third parties except as necessary for us to process your transaction.
If you do not want to receive e-mails from us in the future, please let us know by emailing, calling, or writing to us at the address below.
If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by emailing, calling, or writing to us at the address below.
Protection of Your Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard the PII you provide to us. Our products and/or services online are transmitted through a secured socket layer (SSL) transmission. Further, we have security protocols and measures in place to protect the PII we maintain about you from unauthorized access or alteration. These measures include internal and external firewalls, physical security and technological security measures, and encryption of certain information.
Policy Regarding Children
We define children as individuals under the age of 16. Our Web Site is not intended for the use of children and we do not intend to collect information about children through our Web Site.
Personal Information Disclosure: United States or Overseas
Effective Date: January 18, 2008
The term 'Accurate Background' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7515 Irvine Center Drive, Irvine, CA 92618. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Accurate Background's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of California.