Kwik Trip, Inc. finds customized, one-step ordering integration with Accurate Background.
About Kwik Trip, Inc.
Headquartered in Lacrosse, WI, Kwik Trip is unique in the convenience store industry because they maintain total quality control over a wide variety of products by producing and packaging products in their own state-of-the-art facilities. The company operates approximately 390 Kwik Trip and Kwik Star convenience stores throughout Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. They also run Hearty Platter restaurants and nearly 40 Tobacco Outlet Plus (TOP) cigar stores.
Where Kwik Trip Began
With more than 600 users, Kwik Trip needed a background screening provider that could quickly integrate with Taleo Enterprise 11A and build a one-step order and retrieval process that automated their background check ordering and consolidated their drug test and background screening results into one, easy-to-read report.
Where We Are Today
Accurate Background partnered with Kwik Trip to build a custom integration solution that allows Kwik Trip users to order background checks and retrieve results without ever leaving the Taleo Enterprise platform. Highlights of the Kwik Trip integration and the solutions include:
- Phased Implementation Approach: Kwik Trip started ordering background checks through our Recruiter Entry web solution to meet immediate hiring needs during integration
- Customized Integrated Solution: Our pre-configured integration solution with Taleo 11A allows for:
- Automated Ordering Triggers: Custom triggers were added to the integration workflow to allow for automated ordering of background checks during a specific step in the hiring process - eliminating the need for Kwik Trip's recruiters to physically order each background check and creating consistency in the hiring process.
- Pre-"Go Live" testing: User Acceptance Testing gave Kwik Trip the opportunity to run test background checks before the "Go-Live" date to ensure a near flawless company-wide rollout.
- Automated Decision-Making: Accurate Background's Risk Reduction Technology provides the business intelligence to accurately assign a "Meets Requirements" or "Doesn't Meet Requirements" hiring recommendation to Kwik Trip's hiring team. Adjudication parameters were developed based on federal, state, and industry guidelines along with Kwik Trips hiring requirements reducing liability and eliminating personal bias in the hiring decision.
- Consolidated Reporting: Drug screening results and full background check results are consolidated into one easy-to-understand report to improve efficiency and eliminate the need for 2 separate reports.
- Rapid integration and implementation: Our integration with Taleo 11A was completed in 8 weeks from the date Kwik Trip signed up with Accurate Background to the date they started ordering background checks through their Taleo platform