Accurate Background understands that the I-9 process can be time-consuming for many employers. For this reason, we have developed a quick and efficient method designed to ease the burden of completing the I-9 process.
Using our innovative Accurate I-9 solution transforms the traditional I-9 Form collection process into an efficient, fully electronic online workflow making collecting, storing, and verifying I-9 Forms easier than ever.
- Allows your organization to electronically capture, collect and store I-9 Forms within your online account
- Our authenticated electronic signature process has been approved by USCIS for compliance
- I-9 Form is completed online by you and your employee, reducing your time and resources and eliminating your need for the traditional paper form
- Full I-9 Form update capability for employee name changes, re-hires, or updated documentation
- Ensures I-9 forms are collected for all new hires throughout your entire organization
- Upload and attach scanned copies of the supporting documentation to the I-9 Form (i.e. driver's license, passport, etc.)
- Full storage and easy retrieval of completed I-9 files which include the I-9 Form, all subsequent I-9 updates, and any uploaded supporting documentation
- Notifications of soon-to-expire documentation are sent to you to ensure USCIS compliance
- Comprehensive audit and reporting capabilities allowing you to:
- Monitor your overall use
- Easily supply documentation of your compliance should you ever be audited
- Federal E-Verify system is integrated with Accurate I-9 so you have the option to automatically submit the eligibility request in a few simple steps
- Streamlines your process and takes the guesswork out of statutory I-9 compliance throughout your organization
- Increases control and visibility over your new hires and is the most up-to-date employment eligibility verification system around
- Minimizes risk of government penalties which can result in fines up to $3,000 per occurrence
Call us today at 800.784.3911 to get started on Accurate I-9.